Private Data We Receive And Collect
Updated July 2021
BeamFire automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website, the Platforms, and the Applications, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies. For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable).
When you first register for a BeamFire account, and when you use the Services, we collect some Personal Information about you such as:
- The geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices
- Your full name, username, and email address and other contact details
- A unique BeamFire user ID (an alphanumeric string) which is assigned to you upon registration
- Your IP Address and, when applicable, timestamp related to your consent and confirmation of consent
- Your billing address and any necessary other information to complete any financial transaction, and when making purchases through the Services, our third-party payment system PayPal may also collect your credit card or information or any other sensitive data that you consider
- Other information submitted by you or your organizational representatives via various methods and forms
How We Use BeamFire Data
BeamFire uses visitors' data for the following general purposes and for other specific ones that are important:
- To identify you when you login to your account so we can authenticate and secure you for the entire session and duration
- To enable us to operate the Services including site configurations and settings
- To verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing, security, and authentication. Always take security measures like not saving passwords in your browser or writing them down
- To analyze the Website or the other Services and information about our visitors and users, including research into our user demographics and user behavior in order to improve our content and Services
- To contact you about your account and provide customer service support, including responding to your comments and questions
- To share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of the Services to prospective partners
- To keep you informed about the Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- To better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users
- To keep the Services safe and secure for everyone using the app from administrators to regular users with limited rights
- We also use non-identifiable information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to the Services with a view to introducing improvements and improving usability of the Services.
Customer Content We Process For Customers
BeamFire is a cloud-based software-as-a-service tool. Our Services enable our customers to enhance their products and services integrate with external software development tools that they already use, all in one place. Customer security is our primary focus in this document.